Is your love life getting a little (or a lot) dull? Are you ready to just give up and live a life with no romance or excitement? STOP! Don’t give up just yet. You can add a lifetime of romance to your relationship. Here are 10 easy ways to heat things up again and add the very essence of romance.
1. Make this yummy massage oil and give each other a massage. Turn off the lights, light a dozen or so aromatherapy candles, turn on some soft music and take turns giving each other a full body massage.
This is the recipe that you may want to try.
Exotic Massage Oil
2 fluid ounces of almond oil 16 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil 12 drops Geranium essential oil 10 drops Sandalwood essential oil 8 drops Patchouli essential oil 6 drops Clary Sage essential oil
Add essential oils to the bottle of almond oil, shake gently until thoroughly mixed.
2. Set out a bowl of grapes. Light some candles and turn on some soft music. Take turns feeding each other. This can be very romantic.
3. Dessert anyone? How about making a little dessert with your stomach as a bowl? Mix up some instant pudding and dish it out on your stomach then offer your partner some squeeze whip cream that they can add to their liking. No spoons needed for this dessert.
4. Give each other a good scalp massage or better yet take a nice bubble bath together using the recipe below, and shampoo each others hair. While you’re in the tub why not scrub each others bodies with the tropical body scrub recipe below. This can be very romantic.
Tropical Caribbean Dream Bubble Bath
3 drops rose fragrant or essential oil 2 drops jasmine fragrant or essential oil 1 ounce glycerin 1 ounce coconut oil 1 bar Castile soap (grated) 1 quart of water
Mix all ingredients together and store in a container. Pour into running bath water.
Tropical Body Scrub
1 oz. Coconut Oil 1/2 cup sea salt 5-10 drops of Essential Oil of your choice
Mix ingredients and slather over your skin rubbing in lightly to exfoliate.
5. Add some romance by pampering each other. Give each other a nice facial. Gently rub the facial on your partner’s face with soft circular motions. If some of the facial mask makes it to other body parts, well, that could be fun too.
Cucumber Apple Lime Facial Mask
1 egg white 1/2 cucumber, peeled 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon lime juice 1/2 teaspoon apple mint leaves 1 drop lime essential oil
Combine the first five ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Next add the essential oil and mix well. Refrigerate for a few minutes. Smooth on face and neck area and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. This mask will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
6. Give each other a foot massage using the Exotic Massage Oil recipe from tip #one.
7. Romance your partner by telling them how you feel. Make a list of things you love about your partner. Have them make one too. Then turn down the lights, light lots of candles and read your lists to each other.
8. Take turns tickling each others back. One night can be your turn and the next night can be your partner’s turn.
9. Lay down a shower curtain on your bed and pour an aromatic body oil all over it and lay down together in the buff and slide around all over it together. You will not only have fun, but your skin will be silky and soft.
This simple ideas should get you started, but if you really want to add more fire to your love, check out other helpful articles at Ask The Romance Expert.